Monday, April 20, 2015

Murphy's Law

I have had tough mornings, days and seasons of dealing with my realities! Lord help me to keep hope alive. So I encourage myself in the Lord.
Hebrews 11:6 "Without faith it is impossible to please Him..."
1 Cor 13:13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." I therefore will guard the loins of my mind!
1 Peter 1:13* Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
 14* as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
 15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct,
 16* because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”


I identify with what Dr. Molapo says in his book - Taking Charge in times of Challenge, 'Nothing can go wrong' - this is when we must apply Murphy's Law - 'that whatever can go wrong will go wrong!' Leaders must not live in a dream world and make assumptions that because they have a few bases covered they are immune to disasters which may arrive in different guises at different times and different places! Murphy's Law is simply common sense at work.

John C Maxwell puts it this way, "Nothing is as hard as it looks; everything is more rewarding than you expect; and if anything can go right, it will and at the best possible time"

That is why in my present situation I encourage myself in this difficult and dismal scenario; that "All things work together for good to those who love God!
 I love you God! What must happen will happen but for my good!
Does this encourage somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers