Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things!

Robert Collier in one of his writings  says
"The power to be what you want to be, to get what you desire, to accomplish whatever you are striving for, abides within you...."

So how do I get to be what I want to be? I must realize first that I possess that power.  I must also get acquainted with that power.  Accomplishing whatever I have dreamed to be is an exciting experience.  I realize that, intense desire is a prerequisite and the catalyst is faith - Hebrews 11:1,2.  God says that with Him nothing is impossible! Luke 1:37.

The best type of accomplishment, being what I want to be then, is best within the confines of God's will! God's will.  His plan for my life or yours could be different!

Collier further says, "You can be whatever you make up your mind to be."  The Apostle Paul says it ever better in Philippians 4:13  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers