Friday, September 25, 2009

Time I Need

Dear Lord,

Thank you for the grace you have given me,
To live in such a time as this,
I will not be silent, I will not hold back,
To tell of your wonderful works to the children of men,
To be an advocate to the needy
To empower your people

But Lord,
I pray for time!
Your say time and chance are in your hands,
It is a resource you have given to us mankind.
Lord I serve people,
People are my ministry!

People need to be supported,
People need to be loved
People need to be cared!
People do not know how I care for their business!
But Lord I do not have time it takes!
Help me create time for each
Man, woman, boy and girl when they need me
That I will be there!

Help me create time for these!
Lord its all about people!
At the end of the day Lord I shall give an account!
To you Lord!

Help me Lord to number my days,
That I may apply my heart to wisdom,
In the length of days is understanding.
May I be wise with the multitude of years
Time is a resource available to all

Teach me Lord! Teach me Lord!
To manage Your time!
A resource from you!

For I am a limited resource!!!

Written by Pastor Kibera – an ode when he was under pressure for service

Ec 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Job 12:12 With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
Job 32:7 I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom.
Ps 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers